Monday, June 18, 2012

Fake Dads: Who's The Worst?

So. Yesterday was Father's Day. Which got me thinking about... you know... fathers. Which then got me thinking about male characters in fiction/movies/TV. 

It didn't take long for me to come up with a list of male characters I'd love to have as dads. But I had way more fun brainstorming male characters--with children in their fictional lives or not--that I'd NEVER want as my dads. 

This week's question is the following:


Which fake male character would you NEVER EVER EVER want as your dad?


My top pick? This piece of work right here:




Me: "Oh, hi, Dad!! How's that whole war against the Muggles/Mudbloods/Good Wizards going?"

Voldemort: "AVADAKEDAVRAHARRYPOTTERISMINEOHYESHEISDIEDIEDIE!"

Me: O_O



I won't be sending him any postcards in the near future, folks. Oh, no, I won't. 

*shudders*

6 comments:

Karen Baldwin said...

Dracula, 'cause that would make me a vampire too.

JeffO said...

Humbert Humbert. I was going to make a joke about it, but on second thought maybe it wouldn't be so funny.

Traci Kenworth said...

Hannibal Lector. Yech. Enough said.

Gabe (Ava Jae) said...

Voldemort would definitely be on the top of my list, but after him I'd say Professor Quirrell. Or even Gilderoy Lockhart, come to think of it (although for entirely different reasons).

Laura Hughes, MittensMorgul said...

I think I'd have to go with Wormtail as the worst choice for Dad of the Year, at least from the Harry Potter series. What a sniveling coward.

Sarah Floyd said...

Homer Simpson, or even worse (MUCH worse), O.J. Simpson.