Saturday, September 29, 2012

AMAROK AND MARKETING


After my agent, Jill Corcoran, sold my novel to Spencer Hill Press, I became busier than ever.  I often have people ask me how I find time to market my book. To be honest, I have a lot of help. I consider myself very fortunate to have a wonderful team of people at Spencer Hill Press to help me.   

My Marketing Team:

Kate Kaynak, is not only a skilled editor, she is also a marketing genius and founder of Spencer Hill Press. Kate has created many cool promotional items for my book, including T-shirts, jewelry, bookmarks, stickers and more.

Kendra Saunders is my literary publicist and she has a very busy job. She works hard to ensure that authors at Spencer Hill Press get the maximum exposure in order to market their books. A successful publicist, like Kendra, keeps very busy contacting key people by phone, email, facebook, texting and in person. Kendra also helped to create my book trailer and she is very good at management and suggestions.

Rachel Patrick is a marketing intern with Spencer Hill Press.  Rachel is setting up my book signings. She records what dates and times work for me and how far I am willing to travel to each signing or events. She is also a great spokesperson.

I also want to mention that I receive endless support from my fellow authors and friends at Spencer Hill Press. Everyone is very kind and I’m so fortunate to be working with them.

I am also very lucky to have all the encouragment of everyone at Operation Awesome!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Don’t forget to visit my blog and follow me! http://angelatownsendbooks.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Caryn Caldwell said...

Wow! They sound like a wonderful team. In fact, I've heard a lot of amazing things about Spencer Hill. So glad you found a good publishing home. Good luck with your book launch!

Angela Townsend said...

Thank you so much Caryn!

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks for the SHP love, Angie! We're delighted that we have such a great book to publish. :)