Saturday, March 16, 2013

AMAROK ON AMAZON BEST SELLERS LIST




Today I would like to thank everyone for your support with my novel.

This past week Amarok reached the best sellers list on Amazon in three different categories. 
I couldn't be happier.

I would also like to thank my Literary Agent who never gave up on me--Jill Corcoran. My publisher--Spencer Hill Press
and everyone here on Operation Awesome!!

For many months, I've been working with a great team of professionals on a new book trailer for Amarok. 
I can not express how much I appreciate all their efforts. The video turned out better than I could have ever imagined. 

I would like to acknowledge the following people:
 
 Executive producer, Dale L. McGarvey, C.J. Cummings, and Cinematographer Ary Dalton. Musician, David Thomas Owen IV. I would also like to thank, actress, Mariah McGarvey, actors Willy Rodriguez, Tanner Hafer, and David Henderson, my publicist, Lisa Munoz. And Linden and Jesse Rigler for providing their dog, Kato.

Please take a look. I hope you enjoy it.



15 comments:

ilima said...

Very nice trailer. And congrats on the best seller lists!

LinWash said...

Great trailer! And I'm so happy and excited for you for making the bestseller list.

Angela Townsend said...

Thank you so much!

Angela Townsend said...

Thank you ilima!

Angela Townsend said...

Thank you LinWash!

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Yay for you and Amarok!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad to see Amarok on the bestsellers list where it belongs! And great trailer...wow!

Michelle
PODs, June, Spencer Hill Press

Angela Townsend said...

thanks Angelica!

Angela Townsend said...

Thanks Michelle!

Kell Andrews said...

Congrats, Angie!!!!!

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

That's so awesome!!!!!! Congratulations!!! :)

Jessica

Angela Townsend said...

Thank you Jessica! xx

Angela Townsend said...

Thanks Kelly

Toni Kerr said...

It's been so much fun watching Amarok meet the world :-) Congratulations on such an awesome book!

Angela Townsend said...

Thanks Toni! you were with me every step of the way! hugs