Thursday, May 9, 2013

Coffee and Owls

Wow. I feel like it's been forever since I posted on OA. It's been so great to have all the new bloggers on here with all sorts of new posts and ideas. Today, I am not feeling very writerly. So I don't have much inspiration to give to you all.

So this morning, it is a rainy wet day here in Iowa. And, unfortunately for my husband, it means he can't start planting again. (We farm).  So we are going to go on a date to the local coffee shop. So I thought I'd leave you with a picture of some coffee owls that I found from a post on facebook. I tracked it back to the original source, so follow the link below if you love the picture and want to get a print.

Source: by Dave Mottram


Here is a random cute owl video.




And here is a cute owl storybook.
Enjoy your day!!

4 comments:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Darn, you stole my next post! Hee hee, love the owl overload.

Jarm Del Boccio said...

So cute! Hope you will be out planting soon. . .

Aldrea Alien said...

Love the Irish Coffee owl. ^_^

And that little owl is soooo cute!

Michelle McLean said...

awww oodles of cute!