Friday, October 21, 2016

Flash Fiction Contest #21 (Halloween! Prizes!)

This #OAFlash fiction contest will be a bit different. Instead of a prompt that needs included, you're welcome to write anything you want-- as long as it's horror, and only three sentences. Or for those that are faint of heart (like me), you can just go for spooky and three sentences. ;)


Rules for the contest can be found here.
Winner will be announced Sunday around noon.

__________________________________________________________


Prizes!

Besides the nifty owl badge that proclaims you a winner, you'll also be able to pick one of the Halloween graphics from below. And there'll be not just one winner, but two! I will be emailing them as a pdf file, so if your email is not located in your Blogger profile, please leave it with your entry below (or another method in which to notify you).




12 comments:

Unknown said...

Merrily we row along
Three of us; two of us-
Merrily I row along cannibalistically.

Anonymous said...

The child spun around with a giggle. "That was fun, wasn't it Mommy?" she squealed, tossing the bloody knife into the air. Mommy couldn't answer.

Twitter: @cryscrawford

Unknown said...

When I woke up, he was lying next to me.
"Now you'll never run away from me again," he whispered.
He was right: He had cut my legs off.

Fanni S said...

I wake up to a low growl and a foul smell. Blood pumps loudly in my ears as I stumble towards the bathroom. Only one thing horrifies me more than the broken bodies on the floor: my reflection in the mirror.
Twitter: @Fanni_Pumpkin

Leandra Wallace said...

Dang it, that's catchy, lol!

Leandra Wallace said...

Definitely. Definitely horror. 😳

Leandra Wallace said...

Ai-yi-yi!

Leandra Wallace said...

Things in mirrors always freak me out in horror movies. Or should I say previews, as I don't actually watch horror movies. 😜

JoeCovenant said...

I awoke in the darkness; suddenly, inexplicably.
'Is anyone there?' I whispered.
'No...' the bone-dry voice replied '...go back to sleep.'

Leandra Wallace said...

A bone-dry voice-- nice!

Unknown said...

He traced her throat with his long nails. His cool breath made her shiver. "What lovely eyes, mind if I try them on?"

Leandra Wallace said...

Ooh, that's some creepy imagery!